This is where I keep a record of my current happenings. The idea for this page originates — at least as far as I’m aware — with Derek Sivers.
These are my current projects:
Having established this site to a basic standard, I immediately got to posting. I’m continuing to write for the site whilst also building on that initial set up; there’s an update post covering that work.
I’m helping Claire set up her site, including creating elements of the design and giving suggestions about other aspects.
As a carer (or caregiver depending on your locale) I take on a signficant portion of housework. Over the past few months, especially since the conclusion of a long term project in early October, I have been carefully improving the condition of my home which includes wrangling regular chores into place and preparing for a move; the latter is a big aim for the year but not yet confirmed.
The To-Do List
These are projects that I have lined up:
- Blog about local infrastructure, focusing on accessibility.
- I am in the planning stages of this blog with clear ideas of exactly what I am going to do, including the use of photos.
- Blog about social issues from both a local and national POV.
- I am in the planning stages of this blog, thinking about the scale of the work and how best to start.
- Photo blog about my cats.
- This will be a clean, focused site that will be set up before I make it public.
- YouTube channel about my cats.
- I’ll be using this to try out video editing. Also, you know, cats on the internet.
For a more informal feed see my Micro.blog where I post incremental updates about my work and social aspects of my life.